A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Interesting article...

One of the leads on Yahoo! today is this article:

Are romantic movies sabotaging your love life?

Could the same be said for our romance novels?

...Fiona...

4 touched me

Blogger Isabel pondered...

If I'm reading a romance book and I happened to get all cuddly with him after I put it down, he freaks out. He's worried I'm thinking about the hero in the book. Which I'm not.

But my novels and movies aren't sabotaging my love life

7/15/2006 12:21:00 PM  
Blogger ~ames~ pondered...

I actually fell into the Harry Met Sally Trap. But our friendship survived. LOL

But no, I don't believe my books are sabotaging my love life - men did that all on their own. hehehe

Isabel - Joey is too funny!

7/15/2006 05:32:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

LOL Isabel. I usually read my ebooks at night and since I buy lots of Ellora's Cave, well, you know! Anyway, if things are unusually "dull" around the house Linc will tell me, "Why don't you go read one of the dirty books of yours and get in the mood." ROFL!

Fi

7/16/2006 11:11:00 AM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Glad your friendship made it Ames!

I had a friend with benefits once...does that count?

Fi

7/16/2006 11:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.