A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Saturday, March 11, 2006

My favorite things...

1. Banana Nut Bread

2. Snickers Candy Bars

3. Soda in a styrofoam cup

4. Tivo

5. These shoes...









6. Arbor Mist Blackberry Merlot

7. Monopoly

8. The Wizard of Oz movie

9. Puzzles

10. A computer in the bathroom...










11. The angel over my bedroom door...









Each color of the angel is made from a piece of china from each of my aunts.

12. The ocean

13. Coffee in the morning

14. My EnVy

15. My ipod

16. Small paper bags with rope handles

17. Buttons

18. Pink ribbons

19. silver earrings

20. The color blue

21. Oolong tea

22. Pork fried rice

23. Answering machines

That's all for now!

...Fiona...

0 touched me

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.