Collection of my favorite quotes
1. Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?--Christopher Marlowe
2. Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.--Unknown
3. I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice.--Joyce Carol Oates
4. Being in power is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't.--Margaret Thatcher
5. "Careful with fire" is good advise we know. "Careful with words" is ten times doubly so.--William Carleton
6. Screw you guys, I'm going home.--Cartman
7. Cartman: You guys are hella stupid.
Stan: Why do you keep saying 'hella", Cartman?
Cartman: 'Cuz I'm hella cool, that's why.
8. Remember, Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did, but backwards and in high heels.--Faith Whittlesey
9. Easy is an adjective used to describe a woman who has the sexual morals of a man.--Nancy Linn-Desmond
10. People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball. I'll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring.--Rogers Hornsby
11. Poets are like baseball pitchers. Both have their moments. The intervals are the tough things.--Robert Frost
12. I want to tell you a terrific story about oral contraception. I asked this girl to sleep with me and she said "No."--Woody Allen
13. Having your book turned into a movie is like seeing your oxen turned into bouillon cubes.--John LeCarre
14. Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Woman: Do not enter.
15. Never argue with a woman who reads. It is likely she can also think.