A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Johnny's sidekick, Danny

Picture this: 5th period is diligently writing away in their reading journals when Shaun gets up to sharpen his pencil. On the way back to his desk he yells out amid the utter silence, "Don't touch me." Never one to be falsely accused, Danny yells back, "I didn't touch you...boy."

An argument ensues:
Shaun: "Yes you did."
Danny: "No I didn't."
Shaun: "You did too, stop lying."
Danny: "I'm not lying, shut up before I really do hit you!"

At this point, the boys classmates begin to pay attention. You can see their palms itching to lay bets like men circling a cock fight.

Shaun: "You did touch me, when I sharpened my pencil."

Danny replies,
"I'M NOT GAY!"

To which a stunned and silenced class bursts into laughter.

Yes ladies and gentleman, let the games begin!

...Fiona...

9 touched me

Blogger ~ames~ pondered...

YAY!! I'm glad you're still alive Fiona. LOL Big hugs to you.

Aren't little boys precious? hehe

9/18/2006 12:21:00 PM  
Blogger Bev (BB) pondered...

ROTFL!

Hey, I know it probably isn't PC but this just struck me as hilarious. Especially the image I have in my head of Fiona standing there with her mouth hanging open.

Art Linkletter would have a heart attack. How old are we talking about?

9/18/2006 12:39:00 PM  
Blogger Holly pondered...

LMAO! I'm cracking up, too. HAHA! That's priceless alright!

9/18/2006 03:20:00 PM  
Blogger CindyS pondered...

Uh-oh - them there are some serious issues!! Funny and yet, you're left wondering what the hell is being taught to the poor kid at home!

Glad you're back!

CindyS

9/18/2006 03:55:00 PM  
Blogger Rowena pondered...

Damn, issues, everyone, issues! LOL...poor little boys!

9/18/2006 06:25:00 PM  
Blogger Dev pondered...

Oh aren't you just so glad to be back at work?! :-) Now you have all these fun tales to tell. At least it's boys ~ they'll be over it by tomorrow. Now, if it were girls ~ it would be a drama that would last throughout the whole school year.

9/22/2006 01:12:00 PM  
Blogger Rowena pondered...

Hey you girly, how are you??? It's been awhile, what's good with you? Work kicking your tail???

Hope all is well! =)

9/25/2006 06:55:00 PM  
Blogger Devon pondered...

I miss you, Fiona! Hope all is well.

10/06/2006 10:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous pondered...

Hai ! I am so glad to visit your blog . I come here because of your name fascinating me ! I am a chinese boy that fiona is once the internet name of my pre-girlfriend , nice to know you wish you happy everyday !

10/07/2006 11:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.