100 Things About Me *updated*
2. I love Reef flip flops
3. I have dark brown hair.
4. My hair was light brown until I turned 25...it changed almost overnight.
5. That really freaked my mom out.
6. I'm considered to have "virgin hair".
7. It has never been permed or dyed.
8. I will wear almost any pant or shoe but I am extremely picky about tops.
9. I have three times as many tops as pants but only wear about a third of them.
10. My favorite food is chicken strips.
11. I love to eat tator tots on Saturdays.
12. I don't have any pets.
13. I grew up on a cattle ranch.
14. We raise Beef Master cattle.
15. I smoke.
16. I am a teacher.
17. I love my job.
18. I am an only child.
19. All of my aunt and uncles live in the same county, within a 30 mile radius.
20. I grew up with my Aunt B's children living next door...we are cousins but Gonzo (oldest cousin) and I consider each other sisters.
21. My counsin's children call me aunt...because otherwise I never would have been one.
22. I know sign language.
23. I have a double major in creative writing and literature with a minor in communication disorders.
24. I read romance novels.
25. I am strangely obsessed with biographies.
26. I can speak a little Spanish.
27. I hate turnips.
28. My best friends from high school fizzled out but my friends from college are the best!
29. Mo is my best friend.
30. I cherish online relationships and people in my life think that is strange.
31. I am a borderline diabetic.
32. I like to country line dance.
33. I always end up dating non smokers (what's up with that?)
34. I drive a Buick.
35. I have an ipod.
36. I wear it everywhere, especially to the bookstore, Wal-Mart and Publix.
37. I think it is funny that young cashiers don't look twice at my earphones and older cashiers treat me like I am being "so rude" even though I have the music paused.
38. I love Eminem's music.
39. I curse...a lot.
40. I don't have a problem with pre-marital sex.
41. I think that teenage sexuality is going to be embraced by this generation and will be an accepted practice within the next 50 years.
42. Lots of people think I should feel differently about the previous 4 statements since I work with teens.
43. I think it makes me understand just a little bit better.
44. I was raised in a southern baptist home.
45. I attended the First Baptist Church of _______ for eighteen faithful years.
46. When I graduated high school I never went back to church.
47. I *would* want my child(ren) to be raised in a religion...I just haven't decided which one yet.
48. I went to FSU.
49. I rent(ed) a condo on the beach.
50. I live in Florida.
51. I hate car shopping.
52. I hate house shopping.
53. Mainly because I am VERY lazy.
54. I clean my kitchen obsessively but not the rest of the house.
55. The first time I got plastered I was 16.
56. On tequila.
57. At Englewood (FL) beach.
58. With my parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and best friends.
59. We all got busted...by my dad.
60. I was in the FFA.
61. I showed steers, one first place in my class but never Grand or Reserved Champion.
62. I named all of my steers after states...Tennessee, Bama, Dakota, etc...
63. I was third in the FFA state Extemporaneous Speaking contest.
64. Good training for being a teacher and having to talk off the cuff to those kiddies everyday.
65. I'm eating tator tots right now...as I type this!
66. I loved, loved, loved Rob and Amber.
67. I think it stems from my addiction with HEAs.
68. I love reality TV.
69. My grandparents only new each other 3 days before they got married.
70. So yes, I do believe in love at first sight. It exists.
71. I know all the words to The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, Baby Got Back, Ice Ice Baby and Third Rock From the Sun.
72. Mr. Rogers always freaked me out.
73. I never had a glow worm and still want one to this day.
74. My first horse was called Sunshine.
75. My first cat was called Precious.
76. My first dog was called Gretchen.
77. My mother named all of them.
78. Gretchen was a german shephard...hahaha.
79. I was scalped by a pea sheller at the age of 5.
80. My foot was caught in the bike gear at age 7 and sliced my leg.
81. I threw a broken piece of glass in Kindergarten and cut off my middle finger.
82. I carried it in a glass with ice to the ER and they sewed it back on.
83. I watched. My mother fainted.
84. I used my finger for show and tell on Monday.
85. My grandfather only had one eye and wore a patch.
86. He would let us lift it up and look under it and then would bark at us, scaring the crap out of me each time! Even when I was 16.
87. My best friend and cousin, A, killed herself over a boy in high school.
88. I like four leaf clovers.
89. I like to daydream about time travel but hate to read about it.
90. I love internet flame wars. I think they are hilariously fascinating. (still do!)
91. I cried on a plane once because I thought it was going to fall apart.
92. I type really fast.
93. I know how to pregnancy test a cow.
94. I hate writing. I only type. But when I do write, I only use pencils.
95. My favorite movie is The Big Easy and ties with You've Got Mail.
96. Anyone At All by Carole King is my all time favorite song.
97. I love football.
98. The Dallas Cowboys are my team.
99. I have watched the A&E version of Pride and Prejudice at least 16 times.
100. I have been to 48 states and Canada, but no farther.