A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

20 Things That Irritate Me

1. Joke pauses-my father in law does this a lot. There you are, talking or eating or whatnot and then WHAM! A joke pause and you don't know what he just said or you totally didn't think it was funny enough for a pause so there's that awkward second where you look at the individual and your mind is thinking I'm not going to laugh for you you idiot, that wasn't funny or shit, I shouldn't have been daydreaming about dinner what the hell did he just say? Crap, now I gotta do that fake chuckle.

2. "When are you guys going to have a baby?" (my sister in pain, Izzy!)

3. Girls Gone Wild (thanks Daniella)

4. Hurricanes

5. Only 2 open lanes at the grocery store

6. Parents who sign homework without reading their child's answers

7. No name papers

8. Elementary school teachers (it's not natural to be that happy all the time)

9. Endlessly long red lights

I had no idea how difficult this would be!

10. Idiots who freak out over Tropical Storms

11. The Weather Channel

12. Having to rinse dishes before putting them in the dishwasher

13. Dust bunnies

14. House dogs (excluding Max!)-I don't have a dog and no, I don't want yours in my lap either

15. Crying babies in expensive restaurants...hello? You're ruining everyone elses $50 meal!

16. Rude checkout girls at Wal-Mart. It's Wal-Mart sweetheart, what were you expecting?

17. Getting home and having those stupid anti-theft ink tags still on the outfit I wanted to wear tomorrow!

18. Did I mention The Weather Channel?

19. Phone calls at 4:30 am with no one on the other end of the line.

20. No passing zones

...Fiona...

2 touched me

Blogger Isabel pondered...

Nice list there sweetie. I don't like dust bunnies either.

8/29/2006 10:07:00 AM  
Blogger Rowena pondered...

Ooh, I like your list sweetie, hehe..I HATE those endlessly red lights that go on forEVER..Ugh.

8/29/2006 03:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.