A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Saturday, August 12, 2006

I'm home!


Just in case you didn't know.

School officially starts for teachers on Tuesday and kids Monday, August 22nd. I may be very sporadic with my posting depending on how motivated I am. The more the idiots I work with piss me off the more posts you will probably see! LOL

Happy reading!

...Fiona...

8 touched me

Blogger Isabel pondered...

Welcome back!

8/12/2006 12:33:00 PM  
Blogger Mad pondered...

Welcome back! I still have until the 28th before the girls head off to school.

8/13/2006 12:59:00 AM  
Blogger Dev pondered...

Welcome back! Glad you made it home in one piece.

8/13/2006 12:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous pondered...

Glad you're home. :)

8/13/2006 09:23:00 PM  
Blogger Valeen pondered...

I'm so jealous that you get the summer off to begin with! Have fun back at work.

8/14/2006 08:31:00 AM  
Blogger Mailyn pondered...

welcome back! followed your adventures and it seemed like tons of fun!

8/14/2006 08:06:00 PM  
Blogger CindyS pondered...

Wow, that seemed fast but then you had to teach summer school. Just popping in to let you know I am trying to write up a post for Anne Stuart for the reader ring but it's giving me fits! Every time I give an example of something there are 15 others that pop into my head. I feel an Anne Stuart re-read coming on - just so I get my facts straight. No really.

Glad you had a great time away and hopefully you can blog without idiots pissing you off. Still, that's been keeping me blogging now for a bit ;)

CindyS

8/15/2006 03:09:00 AM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Thanks Izzy!

Wow Mad...the 28th? What a nice late start. Do you go really late into June?

Thanks Devonna and Rene!

:-)~ Valeen!

Thanks Mailyn...it was a blast!

LOL Cindy. No rush, take your time! That happens with me everytime I do anything on Lindsey. I start referring or commenting or defending and I end up rereading a ton of her stuff. Have fun!

...Fiona...

8/15/2006 07:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.