A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Movie Help!

I need the name of a movie. I watched it when I was a little girl and I'm pretty sure it was old then. I think the main characters might have been a little girl and a little boy with their grandfather, but this is the scene that is stuck in my head:

This little man (fairy? elf?) is single and being chased by a bunch of girls and the one who catches him gets to keep him. I think it might have been Jethro from the Beverly Hillbillies and I'm pretty sure the kids watched this scene in horror.

Thanks!

...Fiona...

6 touched me

Blogger Isabel pondered...

It is The Gnome Mobile.

8/12/2006 12:33:00 PM  
Blogger Bev (BB) pondered...

Sure sounds like Disney's The Gnome-Mobile although I don't remember Max Baer Jr. being in it.

Check out: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0061715/

8/12/2006 02:51:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

That's it! THank you! Thank you! Aren't those the same kids from Mary Poppins?

Fi

8/12/2006 06:29:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous pondered...

Yep! They are the same kids.

8/12/2006 10:22:00 PM  
Blogger Holly pondered...

You know what's funny about this? I haven't been able to blog hop much (because of my stupid boss! Ugh, I need a new job!) but I just Netflixed this movie for my kids. LOL I've had that damn song stuck in my head for a week!

The Knome Mobile, The Knome Mobile, we're riding along in the Knome Mobile.

*sigh*

I have issues.

And I've missed y'all. Have I mentioned that I need a new job? *le sigh*

8/17/2006 05:51:00 PM  
Blogger Holly pondered...

LOLOL! I'm a dork..I meant Gnome! Sheesh!

8/17/2006 05:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.