A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

I found...

Dark Desire by Christine Feehan at the UBS. Reading Midnight Sun by Rene Lyons made my mouth water for some vampires. I probably haven't read what I would consider good vampires since my days with Christopher Pike. I picked out three vamp books before I left for the farm on Friday but ended up reading Dark Desire.

Wow, was it good. Talk about a tortured hero! Jacques was tortured...literally! I really enjoyed the book and picked up Gregori and Byron's stories on my way home tonight. I'll be reading them this week.

So, what are you reading?

Fi

5 touched me

Blogger Kate pondered...

I'm reading All Night Inn an e-book by Janet Miller (who writes erotica under the name of Cricket Starr)

Vampires, after I swore no more.

7/31/2006 08:37:00 AM  
Blogger ~ames~ pondered...

I'm reading Body Heat by Carly Phillips.

I've tried one Feehan and I didn't like it. :P

7/31/2006 09:02:00 AM  
Blogger Tara Marie pondered...

I'm reading Candice Hern's new one, Just One of Those Flings.

I made the mistake of reading 4 Feehan's in a row, burned myself out completely.

7/31/2006 09:54:00 AM  
Blogger dancechica pondered...

Right now I'm reading Daughter of the Blood by Anne Bishop (the first in the Black Jewels trilogy).

I've never read any Feehan, but from what I've heard, I'm not sure I'd like to. I'm not really into the whole soul mate thing in paranornal romance.

Tara Marie - How are you liking that Candice Hern book? I just ordered that one myself. The blurb makes it sound really good.

7/31/2006 11:26:00 AM  
Blogger Mailyn pondered...

I liked Jacques but I prefer Gregori. didn't care for Byron's story. Mickail's was good too.

7/31/2006 02:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.