A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Monday, July 24, 2006

You know magic isn't real, right?

Review is back up and Amazon replied to my inquiry as to the missing review:

Greetings from Amazon.com.

I'm sorry your review of "Highland Fling" was withheld in
processing.

I have now reinstated the review, and it will appear on our web site
soon. We appreciate your patience in this matter, and look forward
to reading your next review submission.

Our disclaimer that reviews become our property allows us to have
free range on posting them or not posting them. We never censor
reviews inappropriately or change the tone of comments, but we do
reserve the right to delete or edit inappropriate comments that fall
outside our review guidelines.


...Fiona...

6 touched me

Blogger Kate pondered...

hey, it's good to know actual disinterested humans decide these matters. (and it sounds like they really are disinterested. I'd think Amazon, as a merchant trying to sell books, would be fast on the elimination button. Good for them.)

7/24/2006 05:10:00 PM  
Blogger Holly pondered...

*snort* We reserve the right...blah, blah, blah. I reserve the right to hate on any given book by any given author and to write bad reviews at will. Deal with it.

There, that's my disclaimer. LOL

7/24/2006 05:22:00 PM  
Blogger sybil pondered...

Did you tell them you reserve the right to buy your books elsewhere? Glad it is back ;)

7/25/2006 02:06:00 AM  
Blogger Valeen pondered...

Cool! Its back! I'm going to go check it out now.

7/25/2006 08:21:00 AM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

LOL Kate...oh what they must think of these people (I refuse to lump mysef in).

LMAO Holly! You tell 'em!

Syb, I think I said something about refusing to do business with someone who openly practiced censorship. LOL

Vote it helpful Val!

Fi

7/25/2006 09:26:00 AM  
Blogger Rowena pondered...

Ooh, I'm bout to go and read your review, now that it's up and running again...;)

7/25/2006 11:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.