A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

YouTube owns you...


Before slapping another one of those adorable videos of Max up on the screen, YouTube.com users need to check out the fine print!

According to this post at BoingBoing, YouTube.com has changed it's terms and conditions, saying that once you upload your video, they have complete royalty-free ownership. That means that the next cute baby, dog, or music video posted could be sold to any major advertising firm with nada going to the original uploader.

I wonder if there is a connection with this coming on the heels of the success of Evolution of Dance?

...Fiona...

10 touched me

Blogger ~ames~ pondered...

Stupid YouTube.

There probably is a connection Fi, the evil capitalist bastards.

7/20/2006 03:11:00 PM  
Blogger Holly pondered...

Stupid jerks...That's so wrong! UGH!

We need to create our own webhosting site for vids and pics, then we won't have to worry about it. LOL

7/20/2006 04:01:00 PM  
Blogger sybil pondered...

omg that is too funny, I hadn't seen that evolution of dance thing

is that famous?

says she who never heard of Snakes on a Plane until meljean

7/20/2006 04:06:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Sybil! How big is your rock? Snakes on a Plane....lol! EofD got a lot of media coverage about a month ago and the guy was slated to do a soda commercial...

Capitalist bastards? Stupid jerks? I love you guys!

Fiona

7/20/2006 04:12:00 PM  
Blogger Noneya pondered...

Ok..Evoluation of Dance got me laughing out loud at work. AMAZING!
Thanks, I needed that...
Sandie

7/20/2006 04:58:00 PM  
Blogger CindyS pondered...

Okay I saw the evolution of dance just a few weeks ago and I love it but I haven't seen the snake thing so I'll go see if I can find it.

Sybil, quit hogging the rock man!!

CindyS

7/21/2006 05:09:00 AM  
Blogger Rowena pondered...

Dude that really sucks! Especially for the Evolution of Dance guy...Ames, watch out now pretty soon they're going to be selling your vids of Max and making tons off that cutie little thing!

Punk asses!

7/21/2006 02:13:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

I'm glad you enjoyed it Sandie. Welcome to the Farrago.

Your Snakes Are Belong To Us...how did you like it Cindy?

LOL D.

7/21/2006 09:47:00 PM  
Blogger CindyS pondered...

Will it blow my cool if I say that it looked like a huge hit of acid? I then had to track down what it was based on and I think my brain snapped. If there was an inside joke, I completely missed it. If you'll excuse me I'm going to crawl back under the rock.

CindyS

7/22/2006 04:33:00 AM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

ROFL! No, it's okay, really, that thing was AWFUL! Beware of Sybil, I think she's going to be quite dangerous with the youtube!

Fi

7/22/2006 08:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.