A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Top 10 in your player...

I've recently found myself practically making love to my mp3 and missing many of you guys, so in a concerted effort to get us all together and find new songs for my player, I'm creating a Tag.

I'm going to list my 10 favorite songs on my ipod and then tag the last five people who commented on my blog!

1. Single by Natasha Bedingfield (I suggested this to Ames for her theme song!)

2. Father Figure by Ace Young

3. Crazy by Gnarls Barkley (I'm really loving this song!!!

4. Black Horse and the Cherry Tree by KT Tunstall (She freaking rocks! Watch kick ass video)

5. Lo Que Paso, Paso by Daddy Yankee (Lo siento! Está en español sólo...Mire el video)

6. Not Ready To Make Nice by the Dixie Chicks (Is it just me or are videos just getting better?)

7. One by Mary J. Blige and U2 ( never would have thought to put these two together)

8. Put Your Records On by Corrine Bailey Rae (I'm not crazy about the care free, springy time video, but my goodness, what a beautiful voice!)

9. Sunny Road by Emilani Torreni (see the video, hear the accent, love the song)

10. Wanted Dead or Alive by Chris Daughtry (Linc thinks he butchered the song, I love it better than the original. What do you think?)

Even if you weren't tagged, you can still play along! Make a Top 10 post, list your current 10 favorite songs (use CDs or the radio if you don't use a player) and then tag your most recent commenters.

I welcome multiple tags, because lord knows I have way more than 10 in my favorites!

Tagged:
Bev (BB)
Sybil
Ames
Izzy
Marg

Have fun!

...Fiona...

8 touched me

Blogger Isabel pondered...

You tagged me? Ok, i'll start on my list. :)

7/16/2006 01:49:00 PM  
Blogger Bev (BB) pondered...

Heh, yeah, right. Me and tags don't like each other. Even when I make special note of them, I never seem to get around to doing them.

In this case, I have another problem. I don't believe I have any favorite songs. No, really, not joking. Usually when I do listen to music, which ain't often, it's instrumentals on one of the satellite channels, usually the light jazz one.

But I shall think on this and let you know what I come up with. ;p

7/16/2006 02:01:00 PM  
Blogger Marg pondered...

I've been tagged! I'll do it tonight when I get home from work!

7/16/2006 04:19:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Tag, tag, tag, yeah! This is fun! I already have 5 new songs downloaded thanks to Ames and Izzy.

...Fi

7/17/2006 07:52:00 AM  
Blogger Valeen pondered...

Daddy Yankee??? Oh my shit my first thought when I opened the video was "Informer".

I tried to listen the U2 and MJB but it says its private. ?

7/18/2006 07:45:00 AM  
Blogger sybil pondered...

I am not last!

WoOT! theme songs... hmmm I think I would go for Like it or Not by Madonna ;)

7/18/2006 11:22:00 AM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Informer? ROFLMAO! I have to keep some Spanish in my player or I'll go rusty. I get made fun of enough as it is when I speak spanish with my accent! LOL

I can't remember that one Sybil...going to listen to it now....


Fiona

7/18/2006 03:12:00 PM  
Blogger Marg pondered...

Here's mine!

http://readingadventures.blogspot.com/2006/07/and-now-for-something-completely.html

7/21/2006 11:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.