A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Did you hear?

Screech is going to lose his house...unless we help!

Here's the site: GetDShirts.com

Do your part.

...Fiona...

5 touched me

Blogger sybil pondered...

it is prolly bitchy of me but why should people worry about him losing his house over any other joe who has the same thing happen to them...

7/16/2006 03:11:00 AM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

haha Sybil...I have no idea!

Because he is a big famous celebrity?

I decided to put the post up because I have been exposed to this three times this week! A teacher at school was talking about it, I saw a guy at Wal-Mart wearing the shirt and then I was on a website that had a huge ass banner advertising it.

I just think it's funny that he actually thinks he would sell that many shirts!

Fiona

PS...I didn't buy one.

7/16/2006 06:53:00 AM  
Blogger Isabel pondered...

AWwwww, poor Screech. lol.

7/16/2006 01:47:00 PM  
Blogger Rowena pondered...

Oh we can't let that happen now can we? LOL...Poor Screech, I saw him on something earlier this week, I can't remember what though...

7/17/2006 10:31:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

hehe...I always hated how mean Lisa was to Screech on SBTB. What's worse? That I watched it or I can still remember their names off the top of my head?

Zach
Screech
Kelly
Lisa
Jessie (the brains)
Slater

:-)

Fiona

7/18/2006 03:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.