A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Reading Slump Conquered!

Oh my! I've read five books in as many days! I think I've finally overcome whatever slump I was in in July. Here are my reads, ranked...

1. The Wedding (by far the best book I've ever read. I mean, I'm ranking it above any of my Lindsey books and those of you who know me, well, that's huge!)

2. The Bride

3. Master of Desire by Kinley MacGregor

4. The Secret by Julie Garwood

5. Saving Grace by Julie Garwood

My apologies to everyone I've been ignoring. I've got tons of e-mails to return, laundry to wash and my poor husband hasn't had a decent meal in days! LOL Maybe I'll get some of that done before starting Guardian Angel! ;-)

...Fiona...

6 touched me

Blogger Isabel pondered...

I love The Wedding. Sigh. We're all hoping Quinlan gets his own book. :)

7/12/2006 11:33:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Really Izzy? I wouldn't think so. Quinlan isn't tortured enough to get his own book. LOL I mean, something really dreadful would have to happen to him in order for him to really deserve it. hehe

Fiona

7/13/2006 08:56:00 AM  
Blogger Valeen pondered...

I'm going to have to reread The Wedding. Its been a long time since I've read it.

A decent meal? What's that? We get that on a Sunday afternoon. LOL I'm not a cooker ... and my poor guy has to fend for himself.

7/13/2006 09:40:00 AM  
Blogger Rowena pondered...

Oh gosh, I LOVE THE WEDDING! And all the other JG books you've mentioned. I really like GA too, Caine is such a cutie!

7/13/2006 03:19:00 PM  
Blogger Rowena pondered...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7/13/2006 03:20:00 PM  
Blogger sybil pondered...

YAY for the end of the slump

nice glom you have going on there...

7/14/2006 02:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.