A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Reason #16

Reason #16 why I'm happy my company is gone:

Making banana nut bread (that I don't have to share with anyone) buck-ass naked in the middle of my kitchen while dancing to this...




Too much information?

...Fiona...

7 touched me

Blogger Holly pondered...

LMAO!LMAO! Fi, you crack me up! HAHAHAHAHA!

You know, I love you and all, but I didn't really need that mental image...okaayyy??

7/11/2006 05:27:00 PM  
Blogger Valeen pondered...

oh my

oh my

Hope you are having fun! LOL

7/11/2006 06:02:00 PM  
Blogger Isabel pondered...

LOL!

7/11/2006 10:38:00 PM  
Blogger Suisan pondered...

And how was the banana bread anyway?

My last few batches have been too moist in the center--maybe I need to turn the oven down a tad.

Or maybe I need to modify my technique to include nakedness. Umm, no. Maybe not.

lol

7/12/2006 09:58:00 AM  
Blogger ~ames~ pondered...

BLech - I'm at work so I can't watch the vid.

But good stuff on no more company and being able to walk around buck. :P

7/12/2006 10:35:00 AM  
Blogger Rowena pondered...

hehe...I thought I was the only one that did that! LMAO.

7/12/2006 01:36:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Sweet dreams Holly!

I am Valeen! I am!

The bread was great Suisan! I put mine in a muffin tin because I hate soggy centers and tend to overcook it.

LOL Ames

You're in good company Dee! ;-)

Fiona

7/12/2006 08:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.