A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Odds and Ends

(Just pretend you are reading this yesterday...)

Happy Sunday to you all! Oh, what a glorious, beautiful day it is! The birds are singing, the crickets chirping, little children are laughing down at...what? Why the hell am I so happy you ask? Oh, that would be because the company that I have had for the last 9 days flew home last night! Yipee! Yes ladies and gentleman, I can once again walk around the house naked, leave a dish in the sink and watch whatever I want on tv!!!

For shits and giggles (because it runs in the family) my mom had tons of people call last night and ask what I was doing and if they could come stay for a visit. My cuz M, my uncle Kenny, my grandmother...oh, she just thought it was hilarious!

I told them all... HELL NO by the way! ;0)

Does anyone know how to set up a blog ring? You know how sites will set up a ring so you can click the icon at the bottom and go to the next site related to that topic. That would be neat for us readers of romance. If someone found one of us they could find all of us. Anyone wanna take on that project???

Has anyone seen how Super_Librarian Wendy is linking to me? ROFLMAO! I love it! I laughed for five minutes when I saw that. I think I want to do something like that. Jazz up the blog roll with more than just a name. Kate Rothwell does it too. Hmmm...I think I'll start with Holly!

**By the way, Happy Birthday Wendy!!!**

I finished Saving Grace last night. It was another good one. Not as good at The Bride or The Secret, but it was good. Maybe you will get reviews sometime this week! I was going to move on to Castles, The Gift and Guardian Angel by Garwood which all center around Pagan, a pirate. BUT, I'm really on a Highlanders kick so I'm going to stick with that. Besides, the bad PotC reviews sorta took the wind out of my sails (pun! haha). Anyway, I'm reading Master of Desire by Kinley MacGregor until I can buy The Wedding today after work.

Ta-ta,
Fiona

9 touched me

Blogger Wendy pondered...

Te He. I think Fiona sounds like a princess name (and no, I don't think it's Shrek flashbacks) - hence adding your name to my blog roll like I did :-)

7/10/2006 11:18:00 AM  
Blogger ~ames~ pondered...

LOL - at Wendy's and at Holly's. Hellacious Holly. Good stuff.

I can't get into the Bride.

7/10/2006 11:49:00 AM  
Blogger Holly pondered...

*sigh* Why are you always picking on me, Fi? *sniffle* LOLOL J/K I love it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY!

Woohoo for no more company. My cousin arrived this weekend for a 2 month stay and I'm already ready for her to leave. LOL Terrible of me, isn't it?

I think your idea for a blog ring is a good one, but I'm not willing to take it on. Maybe Dylan will. She likes getting frustrated by stuff like that. ;)

7/10/2006 02:40:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

LOL Wendy! I keep telling Linc he needs to treat me like the Princess I am! Shrek...ugh!

What Ames???? How come? Oh, that's so sad! Maybe if I gave you a nickname it would help your reading!

It's because you are soooo easy to pick on Holly! Bwahahahahaha! 2 months? OMG. I'd die.

Dylan? Dylan? Deeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

7/10/2006 03:36:00 PM  
Blogger Rowena pondered...

Ugh! You know me so well, Holly...explain to me what this blog ring thing is again and I'll see if I can find anything out on it...until then, I'm well, I'm not doing anything particular, just working...how boring is that?

I LOVE Castles by JG, it's my favorite book in that series...let me know if you read those (have you read them already?), I wanna be around for your reviews on those! Glad you liked Saving Grace, I hella loved that book, the McBain is one sexy mothereffer! ;)

7/10/2006 04:42:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Have I mentioned that Dylan is my new favorite person? LOL

I haven't read Castles...yet. I'll let you know when I do.

Fi

7/10/2006 10:50:00 PM  
Blogger sybil pondered...

sniff you should so love me bestest

sniff

first holly now dylan

sniff

7/11/2006 02:55:00 AM  
Blogger Holly pondered...

*le gasp* What do you mean I've been bumped out of the number one spot? Such a Fickle thing you are...

It's ok, Syb, I still love YOU best. ;)

7/11/2006 05:31:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

ROFL!

Okay, from now on I'm only giving "you know you're my favorite" praise in private e-mails!

Hey, in all fairness, I did warn you that I'm fickle!

7/11/2006 05:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.