A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

We have lift off!

Here are the pics taken with my digital camera. I had the zoom out so I didn't get as close as I meant to. Linc took some pics with the "good" camera so maybe I'll have a good shot or two on that one...but I have to get the film developed.

Enjoy!

The first pic was taken seconds before lift off. The second one has a small point of light at the horizon, that is the shuttle.











...Fiona...

5 touched me

Blogger CindyS pondered...

Wow!! Thanks for posting these although I had a hard time figuring out where the point of light was supposed to be - I could track it back from the later pics.

Is this the view off your back porch because dude, I so don't want to have to hate you ;)

CindyS

7/04/2006 08:30:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

LOL Cindy. When I realized I was zoomed out I was so mad but it is hard to see.

And our porch is screened so that is the view from our boardwalk over to the beach.

But every place has its benefits! You have a gorgeous yard and pets...neither of which I get to have!

...Fiona...

7/04/2006 09:09:00 PM  
Blogger ~ames~ pondered...

I'm so glad they lifted off without any major problems. And about time too! You're very lucky and thanks for posting those pics.

7/05/2006 10:14:00 AM  
Blogger CindyS pondered...

Fiona - where would you like the dogs delivered ;)

CindyS

7/08/2006 04:08:00 AM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

ROFL! Only if you are sending them with diapers!

7/08/2006 08:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.