A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Have you noticed?

So maybe you noticed and maybe you didn't that I have a new blog section called OT (off topic). ON that blog roll is a really interesting site called BoingBoing which covers a wide variety of off the beaten path news/blog articles. Visit it if you haven't.

Because of my earlier post about the children of Israel and Lebanon, I'm sharing a post from BoingBoing:

Image of the day: children send messages on missiles

I don't know the whole story behind these images, but they say a lot on their own. Israeli kids are told to "sign" bombs directed at Lebanon, writing messages like "from Israel with love."

...Fiona...

1 touched me

Blogger Mailyn pondered...

OMG that's just wrong and disturbing in so many ways. I have friends in Lebanon and they are against wars and terrorism just like most everyone else. I don't think their children deserve this anymore than anyone's children deserves to get bombed or whatnot. this is so damn sad. I hate wars.

7/19/2006 02:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.