A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Can you tell I'm bored?

1.)
Post your e-mail! I tried to e-mail three different people yesterday and couldn't find an e-mail for any of them! Putting your e-mail in your blogger profile makes it really nice for people who want to get in touch with you. Of course, you could always e-mail me a nice, friendly, "Just dropping in to say hello," e-mail and then I could add you to my address book!

2.)
Survivor Man-Has anyone seen this show? The guy gets dropped off in the middle of nowhere and survives on the land while talking to you through his handy, dandy camera and giving great survival advise. Speaking of his advice, did you know that a Frito chip (just one) can be used as a candle? Really cool. Linc and I tried it. Will post the pic when I go into the bedroom and get on the other computer.

3.)
And here are some Quizes I took because I am soooo bored (now do you know why I taught summer school?):



You Passed the US Citizenship Test

Congratulations - you got 8 out of 10 correct!


You Failed 8th Grade US History

Sorry, you only got 2/8 correct!


You Passed 8th Grade Math

Congratulations, you got 9/10 correct!

...Fiona...

8 touched me

Blogger Valeen pondered...

Oh my - I failed the US Citizenshiop Test. Big surprise there, eh?

And damn it, I also failed the US History Test. I think I'd make an awful US citizen. LOL

But woohoo!! I got 9/10 on the Math Test.

7/17/2006 01:01:00 PM  
Blogger dancechica pondered...

Actually, Valeen, most U.S. citizens couldn't pass the real U.S. citizenship test nor a U.S. history test to save their life. So you'd pretty much fit right in here. And yes, I'm a US citizen that probably can't pass a US citizenship/history test to save her life. ;) LOL.

7/17/2006 04:11:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

LOL Valeen. I want a recount on the history test...I freakin' teach 8th grade!

You're right Chica, most can't pass. I was really surprised at my math abilities. I have the girls basketball team to thank for that. I put them all on one month detention last year and then got stuck teaching them Algebra! hahaha

Fi

7/17/2006 05:02:00 PM  
Blogger Isabel pondered...

I think i took the history quiz and failed. sigh..

7/17/2006 05:15:00 PM  
Blogger Wendy pondered...

I failed the citizenship test (6 out of 10 right!) but kicked ass on the history test (only missed one!). I didn't take the math test - no need to beat myself.

7/17/2006 05:25:00 PM  
Blogger Mailyn pondered...

lmao I love these quizes! well I love quizes, gosh I won't even go anywhere near math if I can avoid it lmao.

7/17/2006 09:49:00 PM  
Blogger Tara Marie pondered...

Love Survivor Man.

Does acing all three make me a geek?

7/18/2006 09:50:00 AM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

LOL Izzy.

Did it say 'failed' Wendy? Because that's 60%...a D! Which could be considered passing...hehe

LOL Mailyn

Yes Tara! It does. :-~

Fi

7/18/2006 02:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.