A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Looking around...

Laa tee daa, laa tee daa...

Where have all the romance readers gone?


Hmmm...

Fiona

15 touched me

Blogger Bev (BB) pondered...

We're here, We're Here, WE'RE HERE . . .

Ahem, couldn't resist. :D

So, who's missing? We'll mount a search and rescue party.

Oh, and I'm going to copy that list of books you posted on my blog into a new post to make sure it can be seen properly. I do not trust my comments at the moment.

7/16/2006 10:34:00 AM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

LOL Bev...

It's not that anyone is "missing", just, not here I guess. I went from 10-15 comments to 2. :-( I must admit I haven't been commenting much either. I made a special effort to leave comments this morning though! LOL

Glad you got the list. :-)

Fi

7/16/2006 11:09:00 AM  
Blogger ~ames~ pondered...

LOL Fiona, I like that pic.

So you know I'm here.

7/16/2006 11:16:00 AM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Yeah! Ames is here! All is right with the world! ;-)

Have you downloaded that song yet?

Fi

Word VerificationL MugNo

7/16/2006 11:53:00 AM  
Blogger Kristie (J) pondered...

Well, I'm here too. I'm always here :)

7/16/2006 08:15:00 PM  
Blogger Suisan pondered...

hey wait. Im here. Just had to spend the day raosting at the city pool with the kids.

But im back now. Why? what did you want?

7/16/2006 09:18:00 PM  
Blogger CindyS pondered...

Me here too! I want to work on my blog template so I'm not sure how much posting I will get done over the next bit. I am going to post about Bitten & Smitten when I get it done which might be tonight.

I'm also going to update my sidebar now that I visit more blogs!

I'm also going to try and do that song meme but I haven't been listening to the radio much so I won't know who sings the songs - but it will be fun figuring it out! ;)

I read your post about How Lucky We Are and I just wanted to let you know that I try and remember daily just how blessed Bob and I are in our lives. Clean water, food and shelter are a given and yet, there are too many people without even that. The sad part is that I just don't understand the conflict. I try and muck about for understanding but then I'm just left wondering what's happening all over again.

Wow, on that depressing note I'll let you know that I'm still here. I bet you wish you hadn't asked ;)

CindyS

7/16/2006 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Hey Krisitie, how you doing?

Ooo, city pool, sounds like fun! What did I want? Ummm...good banana nut bread recipes!

You mean I might finally make it to your sidebar Cindy? Or am I a guilty pleasure that you're going to keep a secret? hehehe

Thanks for stopping in!

...Fi

7/17/2006 07:51:00 AM  
Blogger Valeen pondered...

I am so far behind, its crazy. I'm here now though!

The comments on our blog has been slow too (*ahem*Fiona*ahem*) LOL but I haven't had time to post anything either. Hopefully that will change this week. Its super hot here right now I want to be outside doing nothing, not sitting here in the AC.

7/17/2006 12:50:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Hey! I was the last one to comment on Turn Another Page! I've been there! I'll just go show you!.....

7/17/2006 05:04:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

You're complaining about sitting in the AC? We had an ugly day here and I whimped out and didn't go buy a car today, so I sat around watching all of my Tivo's GAs. Have I mentioned how much I like, no wait, make that LOVE my Tivo? I mean, it is the best thing since sliced bread! Literally! hehe

...Fiona...
(who is on the verge of major boredom)

7/17/2006 05:11:00 PM  
Blogger Rowena pondered...

I'm around to, although I've been doing a lot of reading...speaking of that, I think I should get back to reading all of that blogring stuff...haven't gotten around to those yet, my bad.

Just wanted to come in and give you a hug!

Hugs,
Dylan

7/17/2006 10:30:00 PM  
Blogger Holly pondered...

I'm here now...LOL Man the last week has been crazy! But I'm back in action again.

7/18/2006 02:36:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

*snapping whip* Get to work Dylan! Sheesh!

Helloooooooooooooo Holly. Glad to see you are no longer MIA!

...Fi

7/18/2006 03:10:00 PM  
Blogger Holly pondered...

Me TOO! Guess what? I went home last night! WOOOHOO! Isn't that exciting? LOL

7/18/2006 03:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.