A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Mr. Romance

I don't even know how I got here. Sybil's post about that AWFUL article on the RT convention led to too many clicks and ultimately this website:

Click here

I dare you to make it all the way to the bottom...and if you do, there is a prize waiting for you!

...Fiona...

14 touched me

Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

And just in case you missed it...

Here is the link to Andrei's greeting cards. Order now!

Did you see the calendar?

Fiona

7/20/2006 06:13:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Darn, link didn't work.

7/20/2006 06:14:00 PM  
Blogger ~ames~ pondered...

Hey, I didn't make it to the bottom, then I came back here, said there would be a surprise, went back to the bottom. And there was John DeSalvo - what the heck is wrong with you? LOL

7/20/2006 07:38:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

ROFLMAO!

7/20/2006 07:47:00 PM  
Blogger Mailyn pondered...

who is john de Salvo? where is the prize? I'm as confused as ever. lmao.

7/20/2006 08:00:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Mailyn, De Salvo was your prize! Essentially, he is our generation's Fabio.

Fi

7/20/2006 08:11:00 PM  
Blogger Suisan pondered...

OMG You MADE ME go all the way to the bottom. Ewwwww.

God, how did you suffer through it all the first time through? What an idiotic expression that boy has. Like he's sticking his tongue between his lower teeth and bottom lip.

yuck. yuck. yuck.

7/20/2006 09:37:00 PM  
Blogger Kate pondered...

I didn't make it to the end, because I swear articles about romance, romance writers, and romance writing conventions make me violent.

I had years of immunity about it--could laugh along with anyone about the whacky happy world of romance--but suddenly my system went into overload and now just the hint of a patronizing voice about romance and WHAM, I'm in roaring battle mode. . .

What was the prize? Was it the calendar?

7/20/2006 10:47:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

That last picture of Andrei and Salvo (your prize) was just too good to keep to myself. Is it just me or does Andrei look like he's trying to hold in a fart?

7/20/2006 11:09:00 PM  
Blogger CindyS pondered...

OMG!! The site was slow to load so the *bottom* was the video clip of him winning the romance award and then the commercial he *starred* in. I couldn't figure out what you were talking about so I went back and discovered even more eye straining crap!!

I think I've actually been sent to this website before. Can you imagine what this guys ego must be like? Actually, I hope it's huge because if not he's *this close* to killing himself. Hey, I'd rather he be delusional cause I'm all sensitive and crap.

CindyS

7/21/2006 05:01:00 AM  
Blogger Kate pondered...

that almost makes up for that first link. my man desalvo. He makes fabio look like a slacker. Blond, pink, mustasched. He isn't afraid of any cover.

Andrei will never catch up if he can't cultivate anything more than that brooding buzzard look. would it kill the guy to smile anow and then?

7/21/2006 06:44:00 AM  
Blogger Wendy pondered...

I suddenly feel so dirty.

7/21/2006 12:35:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous pondered...

OMG! Anyone who knows me, KNOWS Andrei is my boy! He's on the cover on my next book, The Daystar. I met him and trust me, he has no ego and is incredibly nice.

7/21/2006 01:22:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

ROFL Cindy! You are a nut!

I agree Kate. I don't like the buzzard look. Can the boy smile?

Haha Wendy, me too, me too.

Oh Rene...I'll withhold judgement since you're such a great author!

...Fi

7/21/2006 09:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.