A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Now I know...

Why there are so many comedies out about wacky families!

me: Hey Grandma, how are you?
Faye: Oh honey, I'm good, just as busy as can be. They're dropping like flies, ya know.
me: What's dropping like flies?
Faye:The old folks. Why, I've been to 6 funerals in the last 4 weeks. I keep opening the paper expecting to see me name written there!

And what's a family visit to the farm without a cow taking down the fence emergency, a philosophical screaming match debate with Scarlett over why every religion other than Southern Baptists are not heathens and having to repeat everything twice at the dinner table because Jimmy refuses to wear his hearing aids.

Home sweet Home.

Fiona

1 touched me

Blogger ~ames~ pondered...

Sounds like lots of fun. hehehe

7/31/2006 09:01:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.