A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Pamper Me Day

I slept in.

I had lunch with my two best girls.

I got a haircut (and love it!).

I got my eyebrows waxed...and I still have eyebrows!

I got a Deluxe pedicure (hot rocks, cool wax, massage and cute red tootsies) and read Secret Society Girl while sitting in the massage chair. Oh did I feel so uber chick cool.

I had pink and whites put on (acrylic nails) at Linc's request.

As I bee bopped around town in my new car.

O, ouch, sizzle, I'm on fire!

What a great day. I never do this for myself so it was fun. But now I can't type. I once saw a show on E! where they were showing popular clothes for dogs. They put little shoes on this dog and he pranced around like his feet were on fire. That's what my fingers feel like on the keyboard.

More tomorrow. I'll be back to the whole lazy slob life then.

Fiona

7 touched me

Blogger Isabel pondered...

ooo sounds like a relaxing day. Lucky. :)

7/26/2006 12:37:00 AM  
Blogger CindyS pondered...

Awww, that's great! I have always wanted to get a nice fake set of nails but I don't think Bob would love it and then I would be afraid it would tear the real nail off if I caught it on something. I don't really like nail polish on my fingers but I get a real kick out of having my toenails done. Hmmmm, this is so the time of year to have the tootsies done - may have to learn to paint my own toe nails!

Glad you had fun and I wouldn't let a waxer near me because I don't pluck or anything and I don't think there is anything wrong with my eyebrows. Hey, if you don't have to pencil them back in, it's all good!

CindyS

7/26/2006 05:21:00 AM  
Blogger dancechica pondered...

Awesome! Everyone deserves to be pampered every now and then. Glad to hear you enjoyed your day. :)

7/26/2006 10:05:00 AM  
Blogger Mailyn pondered...

oh this sounds like fun. I wish I could do this but I'm so damn hyper all the time just getting my nails done is torture. lol.

7/26/2006 12:23:00 PM  
Blogger ~ames~ pondered...

Glad you got to have a Fi-day! Your car looks nice.

7/26/2006 12:55:00 PM  
Blogger Nicole pondered...

Oooh...I love to get my brows waxed. I hate plucking, but I love neat brows.

Sounds like you had loads of fun!

7/26/2006 08:30:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Thanks everybody!

7/27/2006 09:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.