A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

First day...

Well, I went back to the grind today. Surprisingly I couldn't sleep last night. I kept having nightmares about walking in to class the first day and there being so many students I didn't have enough desks for all of them! Linc and I were both up at 3:30, neither one of us could sleep. I was anxious and I think Linc was terrified at the thought of all those end users returning and messing up his computers! hahaha

Work was actually fun. I have three new teachers in my grade, two of them reading teachers so I spent the day running around getting everybody settled. Tomorrow will be filled with meetings so maybe around Thursday I'll actually get to do some planning?

I'm exhausted and trying to get myself drunk so I'll talk to you later.

...Fi...

4 touched me

Blogger CindyS pondered...

Did you have kids today? I imagine you have many nightmares during the year!

Hope you got your drunk on ;)

CindyS

8/16/2006 02:32:00 AM  
Blogger Valeen pondered...

LOL - was it that bad of a day?

8/16/2006 08:20:00 AM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

No kids until Monday Cindy.

LOL Valeen...it was close! Just a lot to do in a little time.

Fi

8/16/2006 08:24:00 PM  
Blogger Holly pondered...

So, how'd the drunk thing go for you? Well, I hope. ;)

Poor girl. I'm thinking it would be hard to go back after having so much time off. You'll be great, though.

8/17/2006 05:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.