A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

DNF...

Secret Society Girl was a DNF.

Sorry!

...Fi...

6 touched me

Blogger ~ames~ pondered...

That's funny. I enjoyed it. :P

8/27/2006 04:17:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous pondered...

LOL. Straight and to the point. I like it! :P

I haven't read the book but it seems to be receiving mixed reviews.

8/27/2006 04:36:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Not because it wasn't good, just not good enough to make me finish it. I didn't finish my last Feehan either. Ugh, I feel a reread binge coming on...

8/27/2006 07:11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous pondered...

I finished it. FWIW, I thought it was kind of average. Not bad but not great, either.

~jmc

8/29/2006 09:37:00 AM  
Blogger Rowena pondered...

I'm lost...what's DNF and what book are you guys talking about?

8/29/2006 03:59:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

DNF means Did Not Finish and the Feehan I didn't finish was Dark Magic with Savannah and Gregori.

8/29/2006 08:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.