A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Friday, February 16, 2007

OMG Grey's Rocks!

I am soooo loving Grey's Anatomy.

This three story arc that they are currently airing is awesome!!!

Last night's ending...Meredith all blue in Derek's arms...Christina feeling all kinds of emotions....McSteamy and McDreamy having a T-Total bonding moment (I think this is the start of their "brothership" returning)...Derek cries...and Denny!!! Squeeeeeee!

You'll have to touch me if you want to read more...






What would we do without YouTube???

DOES MEREDITH DIE?!?!?!

No! Not with a final episode called "Some kind of miracle". This podcast with Executive Producers Shonda Rhimes and Betsy Beers discuss "Drowning on Dry Land" and tease next week's episode, "Some Kind of Miracle" (2/22/07). There is a nice discussion about Meredith's past and the building of Meredith and Derek's relationship.

Grey's Podcast

And because they have (imo: temporarily) departed from Alex and Izzy...here is my favorite montage:



If you're not going to watch the whole thing...at least hold out until 3:07...haaaawt. And of course, it ends with my FAVORITE scene of GA evah!

...Fiona...

3 touched me

Blogger CindyS pondered...

I was so happy to see Denny - I loved that guy! It's funny to see the montage of Izzy and Karev because I swear I don't remember them being like that! I must have missed some episodes.

Izzy keeps telling George he made a mistake marrying Calley but I don't understand why she thinks that.

Cindy
S

2/17/2007 02:09:00 AM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

I agree Cindy...I thought we were over the whole 'hate Callie' thing too. The interns just can't stand her. Of course, she and her position is a little weird.

Fi

2/17/2007 06:34:00 AM  
Blogger Isabel pondered...

I don't think Meredith is gonna die. She just can't. She's the main character.

2/17/2007 12:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.