A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Do you podcast?

I would like to get into podcasting. Watching them, that is. I think it is the coolest thing ever! I am especially interested in video book reviews. Does anyone watch podcasts? Have a great site to recommend?

Thanks,
Fi

4 touched me

Blogger Rowena pondered...

I've never seen a podcast before, what exactly is it? Video blogging?

1/30/2007 04:13:00 PM  
Blogger Holly pondered...

Yeah, that's what I want to know, too. I've heard the word before, but I have no idea what the definition is. ;)

1/31/2007 05:13:00 PM  
Blogger CindyS pondered...

Me three! Aren't you glad you asked ;)

Cindys

2/01/2007 05:21:00 AM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Okay, okay, podcast post is now up.

...Fi

2/10/2007 08:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.