A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Used Book Store...

I spent all day trying to get to a certain UBS and when I pulled into the driveway at 3:13, I saw the sign that said they closed at 3:00. Grrrr.........

Speaking of UBS...I haven't bought a new book since the strike!

...Fi

4 touched me

Blogger ~ames~ pondered...

Wow-that's a long time to go without new books! I have a personal challenge with myself not to buy books until I've read 50 of my own-my tbr is pretty large right now. :P

1/28/2007 11:27:00 AM  
Blogger Holly pondered...

I hate that. I've done it myself several times.

I can't believe you've gone that long without buying a book. That's crazy!

1/28/2007 11:00:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

No, no...I've bought books, just not a new one. Of course, I have done some major damage to my TBR pile! Woo-Hoo!

Fi

1/29/2007 09:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous pondered...

Never fear! I have bought enough for the both of us.

2/01/2007 03:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.