A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Hello Everybody!

Hi Blog Land! How are you? Sorry I've been away for so long but I'm just so unbelievably busy these days. I"m out the door at 6 am to go to school, I teach all day (those darling little 8th graders), then it's after school detention, followed by an on-line class which I finish up with a nice side of basketball practice. When I get home at about 7:30 and I cook dinner, wash clothes and if I'm lucky, do a little scrapbooking, there just isn't any time left in the day.

I haven't even been reading lately, well, not romance anyway. I've read Criss Cross, Eragon, Eldest, Paul Revere's Ride and other poems by Washington Irving, The Legend of Sleepy Hollow, etc, etc...unless it's for 8th grade, it's just not getting read.

No news on the baby front. We are still trying but mother nature is being a fickle little sprite. My BF "Q" is having her little girl on December 22nd, so I'm very excited about that. I threw her a gor-ge-ous baby shower a couple of weeks ago right after Linc and I got back from visiting his family for Thanksgiving.

So things seem to be getting better, even though it is the holidays. I knew school would get better about now. Next semester always seems to be a breeze and I seem to have so much more free time, just haven't figured out the imbalance yet, of course, sports has a lot to do with it. Between football and volleyball and basketball....Yikes!

Anywho, what happened to my graphic at the top of the blog??? Ouch! Guess I'll have to fix that. I hope you are all well. Maybe I'll get to some blog hopping this week.

Take care,
...Fiona...

8 touched me

Anonymous Anonymous pondered...

Good to see you posting!

Marg

12/09/2006 06:44:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous pondered...

Yay! She has surfaced. LOL

Glad to know everything is well with you Fiona. I miss you-but I'm being patient...NOT. hehe

12/11/2006 05:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous pondered...

Hey! Good to see you back. :)

Sorry about the lack of baby news. I have a long history of infertility. If you like, email at rene@renelyons.net. Maybe I can help.

Love ya!

12/13/2006 09:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous pondered...

Woohoo!!! You're back! I was getting worried but I figured you might touch down during the winter break.

I'm glad that you got some reading in with that life schedule! Geez, I feel like a slacker and I don't think I've read as many books as you have ;)

CindyS

12/14/2006 07:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous pondered...

Hey Fiona!

I have to send you an email cause I'm a dork, but good to see that you're alive and well sweetie...

12/14/2006 04:16:00 PM  
Blogger Devon pondered...

Hey, good to see (read) you! Glad to see that all is ok, if hopping. Hope to hear more from you soon. Happy Holidays!

12/15/2006 09:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous pondered...

waving hello!

Hope to see you back!

12/18/2006 03:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous pondered...

Hey babe! Glad you had a sec to say hi! Hope your holidays were well!

;)

Hugs,
Holly

1/03/2007 10:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.