A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Friday, January 26, 2007

Beta, Spam and other useless trivialities

I switched to Beta but only cause they made me. I'm hoping since I held out that all the bugs and kinks are taken care of. Any tricks that I should be aware of since I haven't been around lately?

What's up with the e-mail spam? I saw the show on Dateline (?) about all the new tricks by the spammers but holy cow! My yahoo account has about 20 spams a day. It's ridiculous!

I'm not going to say that I'm back because every time that I do I disappear again. We'll see.

I'm reading Karen Ranney's Highland Lord series. I'm on book 3, The Irresistible McRae. My favorite is definitely When the Laird Returns (Book 2) with Alisdair and Iseabal. Loved it! If you need a Scottish fix and haven't read these, yum...

Oh, and I'm Teacher of the Year at my school. Go me!

...Fiona...

3 touched me

Blogger ~ames~ pondered...

Congrats on teacher of the year!!

I'm not really using anything beta related-like the labels and stuff. I fear change. LOLp

1/28/2007 11:26:00 AM  
Blogger Holly pondered...

WOW! Congrats on Teacher of the Year! That's awesome!

I've got a few KR books in my TBR pile. If you love yours I might bump mine up. Maybe. ;)

I've missed you. Glad you're posting..for now. ha!

1/28/2007 10:59:00 PM  
Blogger Rowena pondered...

Oh wow that's great news Fiona...CONGRATS ON TEACHER OF THE YEAR! That's fantastic!

As for beta, I really love it...I haven't run into any problems yet, but we shall see...and I use everything on there..haha.

1/30/2007 04:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.