A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Green with envy

I wish I was more crafty. I just love going to julieree's site, looking at how talented she is and then clicking on all of the wonderful links in her sidebar!


Here, my favorite links and a pic of my favorite craft:

wee wonderfuls

While She Naps

And if you weren't already drooling, this little bad boy is for sale at her shop, Etsy. I think the nieces might all be getting one! And this I might buy even without a birthday or holiday for an excuse!

O, to be as talented as Shim




I do, however, dabble a little amature-ishly in the craft department.

I used to scrapbook, before I got a digital camera. Now I have no pictures to scrap because I never print them out! I have started making cards though.

Here are my Thanksgiving cards:


And my Christmas Cards:



And now my Valentine Day cards:


...Fiona...

2 touched me

Blogger Jennie pondered...

You are way crafty! Those cards are great. The Christmas ones are adorable! Is that your handwriting? It's really cool. My handwriting is a big mess. :)

2/11/2007 04:30:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Haha...thanks Jennie. I wish that was my handwriting! It's a great stamp I got at Jo-Anne's Fabrics. I dug out the words even deeper so that there wouldn't be any indication of the stamp pad...it did come out pretty nice.

Fi

2/11/2007 05:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.