A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Monday, May 15, 2006

I'm baaAAaaack!

Well, well, I leave for two days and there is enough going on to make my head spin! It has taken me forever to catch up! Yowsers.

As much as I would love to keep going on and on about plagiarism, author rants and editing mistakes, I am afraid that poor horse has been beat to a pulp. However, this is new:

*I thought 'anonymous' was good until EVERYONE started doing it. Now it is just annoying...

*Don't say effin. It is fuck whether you think it, say it, or type it. So fucking write fuck! But do it eloquently! LOL

And in the continuing saga of Mrs. Ashworth vs. Robin and company, read here.

Smart Bitches Day rant to come...and it is not about any of the above! But it is about a comment on a message board! Ohh-la-la...

...Fiona...

3 touched me

Anonymous Anonymous pondered...

I'll admit it took me a minute to figure out how to say 'effin' the first time I saw it. In my defense, if I'm not reading aloud, I just kinda see the words as opposed to actually "reading" them in my head. So yeah, I'd rather see fuck instead of effin too if for no other reason than I'd like to not have to pause and figure out what you're trying to say.

5/18/2006 05:59:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

LOL Jay.

I like the shock value of fuck.

Just sort of jumps off the page at you.

...Fi

5/18/2006 07:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous pondered...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5/20/2006 06:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.