A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Friday, May 12, 2006

Shits and giggles...

So for *fun* I went to eBay and typed in the following words:

Julia Quinn ARC

Because if there is any author I would characterize myself as being a fangirl for it is Quinn (okay and McNaught and Lindsey but only because...ack! I digress!).

And there it is...Advanced copy of On The Way To The Wedding.

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

But I am not buying it. I am not that rabid of a collector and the errors would bother me and I just don't want to know early. It is currently up to $15.50. But for the record...if I did buy it I would still so be buying two copies when it comes out June 27th: one to read and force on everyone I possibly can and one to keep.

...Fiona...

0 touched me

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.