A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Sorry about the comments!

I am such a ditz!

Somehow, I turned on moderate comments so guess what...none of them were showing up!

There is no telling how long I would have gone if Alex hadn't called me...thanks Alex!

Comments are now fixed and replys are coming...promise!

...Fi

1 touched me

Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Whew,

Comments are all read and updated. Thank goodness! I was starting to think you had all stopped speaking to me! LOL

...Fi

5/06/2006 04:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.