A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Friday, May 05, 2006

Do you Tivo?

Linc and I got a Tivo because I was doing an evening class and wanted to record American Idol.

Instantly, we were hooked.

Then Linc needed a Tivo in his office to record MXC, South Park, Family Guy (seeing a pattern?) and The Simpsons since I wouldn't give up space or time on my Tivo.

But what about watching our recordings when we go to bed? Now we have three that are linked so we can watch shows from any television and any Tivo and we have a server that Linc copies certain shows to and makes DVDs (Why? Because I have found that nothing is ever simply 'hook it up' with computer geeks).

What is currently on my Tivo?

6 Law and Order Special Victims Unit
(I never watched this until an accidental recording. Now, since we are years behind, we have many episodes to watch, and USA has many to air! )

Survivor

3 American Idols
(Tuesday night's, Wednesday night's and the first show when they had to pick the top twelve and Ace sang Father Figure. I watch that clip at least once a day. )

ER

West Wing

2 Jon Stewarts and 3 Colbert Reports

Deadliest Catch

Season Pass Manager:
Grey's Anatomy
West Wing
ER
South Park

Best Tivo Suggestion:
30 Days
8th and Ocean

What about you? What's on your Tivo? Season pass manager? Best Tivo suggestion?

...Fiona...

2 touched me

Anonymous Anonymous pondered...

I love SVU! Best show evah!

But OMG, 3 tivos?

Alex

5/06/2006 03:30:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Yes, *hangs head* we have been trying to keep it a secret for sometime now.

...Fi

5/06/2006 04:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.