A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Monday, May 01, 2006

Mondays...bah!

I'm a busy, busy girl! No, not really. I'm a lazy, lazy girl. Yeah, that is more like it.

I finished Marriage Most Scandalous yesterday...took me almost 4 days (not a good sign!). It was fair. Lindsey's older work is much better. I hope this isn't going to be like Heath...where the newer works are a let down. A new Mallory novel is due out soon, gosh I hope I'm not disappointed. Speaking of Mallorys...no, I'll talk about that later.

I started and finished The Duke and I by Julia Quinn yesterday. *contented sigh* It is the best one yet. Will talk more about that one later also.

Between Grey's Anatomy and The Duke and I, I did not go to bed until very, very late last night. Which means 5 am was a killer!

So I am at school...and dressed...can't ask for much more until about 10.

'Til then,
...Fiona...

2 touched me

Blogger ~ames~ pondered...

YES! Another GA fan. *happy dance* I love this show.

5/01/2006 08:57:00 AM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Grey's is the best. I thought I was going to die when we had to go what...3 weeks without a show?

...Fi

5/06/2006 03:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.