A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Saturday, April 29, 2006

I love Saturdays...

Reading:

Marriage Most Scandalous by Johanna Lindsey

Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austen (I read along with the movie--I know!)

When Mr. Darcy Takes a Wife (I always read the 'honeymoon scene' after watching the movie--I know!)


Watching:
Jarhead (I'll never learn...don't watch war movies with a veteran!)
A History of Violence
Goodnight and Good Luck
Pride & Prejudice


Doing:
Walking the beach
Laying out in the sun (I use sunscreen!)
blog hopping
talking to the police (the folks upstairs are out of town, the daughter has turned the house into 'party central' and our 80 year old neighbors are having coronaries and calling 911 (4 times today)-I know!)



Buying:
Hope in a Jar
Mr. Darcy's Daughters by Elizabeth Aston
Pizza for dinner




New blogs I like:
Bombippy
Go Fug Yourself


What I'm thinking about:
The school system on the other side of the pond
KristieJ
Why the type keeps disappearing on my blog. Is it doing it to you?


...Fiona...

0 touched me

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.