A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Ode to ellipses...

I was going to write my own, but then I got lazy. Too many jelly beans consumed in a 24 hour period I guess.

I felt it was fitting since I abuse this convention of punctuation more times in a day than I can count.

Ode to Ellipses

Three little dots. . .

And yet. . .

You convey so much. . .

Anticipation. . .

Uncertainty. . .

Thoughtfulness. . .

Repentance. . .

And when my sentences trail off. . .

You hold the ends up for me. . .

By: J.W. Megara

All for now,
...Fiona...

0 touched me

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.