A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Books, books, and more...


So I don’t usually buy new books, but as you 'may' know one of my local UBS recently closed and the other closed for a week vacation. So, I’ve been buying some new stuff. I probably won’t get to it for a while, but still…

From Wal-Mart:

Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas

Promise Me Forever by Lorraine Heath

Penelope and Prince Charming by Jennifer Ashley


From B&N:

Highlander’s Touch by Karen Marie Moning

Saxon Lady by Margo Maguire

From Amazon:

Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase

Lord Perfect by Loretta Chase

The Duke and I by Julia Quinn

It Happened One Autumn by Lisa Kleypas

The Taming of the Duke by Eloisa James

What I’m currently reading:

It’s In His Kiss by Julia Quinn

In My Hands by Irene Gut Opdyke

Reading Lolita in Tehran by Azar Nafisi

What I’ll pick up next:

I think I’m going to give the Bridgertons a rest, even though I really, really want to read The Duke and I.

-Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase
-The Tempest by Shakespeare (for school)
-It Happened One Autumn by Lisa Kleypas

Until later,
…Fiona…

2 touched me

Blogger Kristie (J) pondered...

You'll have to post once you read Devil in Winter cause Sybil and I have this *thing* going. She is a Sebastian fan, while I am a Derek fan (though I know you aren't *grin*)
And are you in for a treat with Lord of Scoundrels. I love this one just as much as DOY.

4/20/2006 07:14:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

KristieJ,

I just finished It's In His Kiss and I'm going to start Devil In Winter after I take a shower and put aloe on my sunburn!

Since I have another day of sun-bathing ahead (thank goodness for sick days!), I'll let you know tomorrow if Sebastian is 'any good' ;-)

..Fi

4/20/2006 08:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.