A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Monday, April 17, 2006

This Smart Bitch is utterly exhausted...

Red Bull will give you wings? Uh, no...but it is keeping my head from whacking on the desk.

I have two really good reasons why I don't have children...the 4 year old (got it right this time!) and the 8 week old. Mom is right, I go home, get my baby fix, and then Linc and I return with a contented sigh as we sit on the cheerio-free sofa and listen to the quiet.

I stayed up soooo late playing with Byron that I am utterly useless today. Good thing the kiddies are having to take a test! So, I'm sitting here trying to think of something smart, but can't. I'm an incorrigible blog hopper, so maybe my post later will highlight that? Hmmmm...*twinkle in eye*

Till later,
...Fiona...

0 touched me

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.