A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Return flights and lost luggage...

Okay, so maybe it was a quasi-short drive and a lost sock, but it was still tough!

First of all, let me start off by saying that I am a terrible aunt…you may have heard me refer to the 5 year old in an earlier post…she is actually a 4 year old. How did I add an extra year? And I actually argued with her mother about it! Sheesh Fiona, you don’t have to always be right! I mean, can you imagine?

"No Aun Fi, I'm Fou-ya, not Fie. "
*with 4 scrawny little fingers awkardly raising*

So, since I feel guilty, I thought a little showing off might ease the pain…


Aaaaaawwwwww, ain't they the cutest eggs you ever did see?

And in even funnier news! Lincoln (that would be my DH) has been smirking at me all week. Why? Because I have been mad and pouting (which I do very well). I caught him sneaking into his office last week with his wallet. What does he need his wallet for unless…….

Hoooooney, what are you buying??????? And he wouldn’t tell me! Not for nothing!

So I’ve been pouting and he’s just been finding it HIL-AR-I-OUS and a package came today which I was excited about because I assumed it was my new amazon shipment but something was wrong, it wasn’t the right box. So, with my arms full of luggage I sidestep over to the mailbox and SCREAM! It is a box with…

*drum roll*

Byron! Woo-Hoo! *Doing a happy dance*

That bugger listened to me whine and moan about not being able to find titles until I was blue in the face and he snuck me a purchase of Byron! I lub him!

So, if you start getting tremendous book lists with my posts…now you know why. ;-)

…Fi

0 touched me

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.