A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Friday, April 14, 2006

Vinegar, In-Laws and other holiday tortures...

There is just not enough time in a day...for housework, that is!

I had today off from school but DH had to go...and grumbled the entire way out the door at 6 am this morning!

Did I mention that I was just introduced to Julia Quinn? Love her books! I just finished my third Bridgerton sibling's story and can't decide between Francesca or Hyacinth next (wanna know a deep dark secret? I'm addicted to series, but I don't read them in order! Ack!). Which means that the house looked AWFUl this morning! So, I finished Offer From A Gentleman and then cleaned. Cleaned the kitchen, cleaned the livingroom, cleaned the bathroom, cleaned the bedroom AND put up all the clothes. Whew, I'm exhausted.

So, I've got the bags packed and a bunch of books to take to mom and we are off once DH gets home from work. Going to my parents. Gotta color easter eggs with the 5 year old (aka Niece) and her favorite uncle is going to hide them for her "as many times as she wants!" (he's secretly very happy about this)

I will be here though...I have 4 reviews to post! DH has a list of son-in-law projects to complete in the next three days, one of which includes hooking up my 87 year old grandmother's internet! Yes, grandma has e-mail...I'm half tempted to make her e-mail kickassgrandma@ ...think she'd go for that? LOL

All for now,
...Fiona...

2 touched me

Blogger Kristie (J) pondered...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4/14/2006 06:55:00 PM  
Blogger Kristie (J) pondered...

I had left a comment in the wrong post there - that's why I deleted it :)

4/14/2006 06:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.