A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Already a keeper?

So I had a semi-productive day....

Washed four loads of clothes and dried them at the corner (dryer died)...

Finished my proofs and edits...

Received and graded three extra credit assignments from students by e-mail...

Threw my last read against the wall (will take several days to calm down before I can review THAT!)...

And started Romancing Mr. Bridgerton by Julia Quinn.

Funny, funny, funny! I have laughed so much, DH had to come out of the computer room to see what I was doing...

And how do I already know it's going to find a place on my keeper shelf? Page 135, that's how!

"And so, on an otherwise unremarkable Friday afternoon, in the heart of Mayfair, in a quiet drawing room on Mount Street, Colin Bridgerton kissed Penelope Featherington.

And it was glorious."

**dancing up and down while emitting a strange squealing noise**

...Fiona...

0 touched me

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.