A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Friday, April 07, 2006

What the hell is a farrago?

Farrago

Medley; Hodgepodge

As in,

There is a farrago of thoughts swirling around in my head, making me dizzy.

And

My blog will be a farrago of my thoughts, opinions, what I'm reading, fun facts, useless trivia and a review or two.

...Fiona...

1 touched me

Blogger CindyS pondered...

Awwww, you're an newbie ;) Or did you already have a blog and you have now made a new one. I'm so bad at blog hopping but I normally follow Kristie(J) around like a lost puppy ;)

I'm glad to meet someone else who knows their blog will be a hodgepodge cause that would describe mine to a T

cindyS

4/19/2006 05:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.