A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Friday, May 05, 2006

I am sick.


My chest is on fire.

I have a fever.

My body aches.

My in-laws gave it to me which just makes me mad because who would go out to dinner knowing you are sick as dogs and hacking all over your company and the food?

Moving on...

There are no subs available and I am busting my butt to finish my curriculum before exams so I couldn't stay home.

I am miserable.

And now I have to go to the doctor on a Saturday.

Bah!

...Fiona...

5 touched me

Blogger ~ames~ pondered...

Hope you feel better soon.

I had to go to the doctor today - idiot doesn't know anything. LOL

((((fiona))))

5/05/2006 06:41:00 PM  
Blogger Kristie (J) pondered...

Aaaahhhh :( Hope you're feeling better soon.
As one who is still suffering strong effects from my bout, I feel your pain.

5/05/2006 07:37:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Thanks Ames and KristieJ.

Woke up this morning with no fever and just the chest pain. Decided I didn't want to go to the doctor so I'm just hanging out in bed today. Linc is 'trying' to be my nurse. *raising eyebrows up and down*

...Fi

5/06/2006 03:58:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

My mom called and asked if I went to the doctor. I paused, wondering if I could carry off the lie because if I said yes she would ask me a million questions. I told her the truth, that I did not go to the doctor. She is now not speaking to me.

What am I? 16?

...Fi

5/06/2006 04:13:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

*sigh*

I had to bite the bullet and go to the doctor today. Linc woke up with a cough so we just went ahead and went in.

Gotta love the Z-pack!

...Fi

5/07/2006 04:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.