A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Hump Day...

They are actually making me work today!

Characterization, significance of setting, foreshadowing, The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, etc...

Exams in 9 days....YIKES!

Freakish Factoid:
I heard the saying "hump day" at a very young age and did not know that it was a double entendre until high school. For years I thought married people everywhere enjoyed Wednesdays because that was the day of the week designated to have sex.

It is sad, I know.

...Fiona...

1 touched me

Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

No comments? I thought at least one of you would admit to this embarrassing fact too!

...Fi

5/06/2006 04:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.