A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Musings of a blogger...

Random things:


*What is my problem with authors? Here lately I have done nothing but harass and belittle these people I adore. I think I know what it is. It is not a reader/author disconnect, it is a reader disappoint.

I don't mind authors having an opinion, getting riled up and ranting away, but I think I am disappointed in the rants. I expect a certain amount of drama and flair when it comes to the writings of authors. There has been no pomp and circumstance with the rants of late. They are plain, normal, dirty-mouth whining. Such a let down. Where are the strong, I-will-slay-you-with-my-pen soaps that make me want to jump on the bandwagon and call for an eBay boycott? THAT is wherein the disappointment lies.


*Didn't there used to be 4 Book Bitches? Did I miss something? Where did the other two go?


*The phenom that is reality t.v.:
Simon Cowell rocks.
Paula Abdul sucks.
Chris Daughtery rocks.
American Idol now, officially, sucks.

...Fiona...

4 touched me

Blogger ~ames~ pondered...

Why does Paula suck?
I only watch AI auditions - I don't care for the rest of it.

5/11/2006 08:26:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Because she isn't a real judge. All she does is gush over every single contestant, gives no real feedback or advice and then she does girly shit with Simon every week. It's pathetic. She's pathetic.

...Fi

5/11/2006 08:52:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Book Bitches...

Yup, Bawdy Babe and Vixen.

...Fi

5/12/2006 08:47:00 AM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

Harlot and Trollop have a new post up...one of the comments explains that Babe and Vixen are busy and just couldn't dedicate the time to the site anymore.

Book Bitches.

Thanks for the update ladies!

...Fi

5/14/2006 10:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.