A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

It's back!

My goodness, I can't believe how many people are still coming by the Farrago even though I haven't been posting! Must be all those great links! hehe

Anyway, here it is, returned to the general public, of course, no different. I had planned to do some revamping and start up the blogging again. The revamping didn't happen but hopefully the blogging will.

Till later,
Fiona

6 touched me

Blogger ~ames~ pondered...

of course people are still stopping by!!

glad you're back. :P

8/01/2007 05:49:00 PM  
Blogger Kristie (J) pondered...

Good to see you're back! Hopefully you won't leave us for so long again. I tried to visit for a while there but it wouldn't let me in so I'm doubly glad to see you.

8/06/2007 12:04:00 PM  
Blogger ~ Mad ~ pondered...

Welcome back Fiona! :)

8/12/2007 10:01:00 PM  
Blogger Kate Diamond pondered...

Glad you're back!

8/27/2007 10:25:00 PM  
Blogger Holly pondered...

Glad you were back for a minute. For the longest time I couldn't access your blog and I was starting to feel like the fat kid on the playground.

*sigh*

Come play with us...We've missed you.

9/20/2007 12:56:00 PM  
Blogger sybil pondered...

COME back!

sniff

12/01/2007 11:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.