A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Sunday, February 25, 2007

I'm not as bad as Sybil

What Curse Word Are You?

Why the fuck you'd want to know what your curse word is in the first place is just jacked up shit, but what can I say?

I'm "Damn!!"
I'm "Damn!!"
Take What Curse Word Are You? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Personality Test Generator.

Ah yes, the perfect combination between the bad-ass and the smart-ass. You know just how to use a curse word so you don't sound so tough, but at the same time not like such a pansyass you can't even say the damn word. Kudos to you.

4 touched me

Blogger ~ames~ pondered...

I'm "damn" as well.

2/25/2007 01:52:00 PM  
Blogger Suisan pondered...

I'm a shikseh, which is very confusing, because I AM a shikseh IRL. Do I swear USING the word Shikseh now, calling other people shiksehs? Or do I just accept the description for what it is and move on?

2/25/2007 03:13:00 PM  
Blogger Mad pondered...

I'm pitiful...mine came out as "darn?" and they asked me if I was a 6 year old sneaking onto my parents computer without permission. ROFL

2/26/2007 09:21:00 PM  
Blogger Devon pondered...

I'm "Fuck".

Not really too surprised there.

3/02/2007 06:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.