A mixture of romance, work and life left to simmer on a weak flame.

"Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker."--Unknown.

"I learned long ago that being Lewis Carrol was infinitely more exciting than being Alice."--Joyce Carol Oates

Blogroll Me!

Monday, June 26, 2006

Teach Me Tonight

Two great things:

1. The Listserv Romance Scholar and the wonderful Eric Selinger has created a website dedictate to the study of the romance novel. Drop in and say hello at Teach Me Tonight

2. Blogger now has (or always did and I just noticed...either way it is a celebration for me) BlogThis! Woo-Hoo! With one click an interesting post/blog is posted on your blogger site with the link...as seen here.

...Fiona...

8 touched me

Blogger Valeen pondered...

Wasn't BlogThis! always up there? I thought it allowed you to enter posts directly from the blog, rather than going to blogger home. Maybe I've been missing something. I'm gonna have to try it out.

6/26/2006 02:58:00 PM  
Blogger Valeen pondered...

I took a look through their lists of romance novels to be discussed - from The Flame and The Flower to Bet Me. Very cool.

6/26/2006 03:02:00 PM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

So maybe it should read...

2. And I just found BlogThis!

hehe...you will find I'm usually a day late and a dollar short Valeen!

...Fi

6/26/2006 03:06:00 PM  
Blogger Holly pondered...

LMAO! Too funny about BlogThis. I just figured out how to email my posts in, but I still haven't figured out how to add pictures and links like that. I'm working on it.

I'm headed over to check out that site now. ;)

6/26/2006 04:16:00 PM  
Blogger Grace pondered...

Wow, that was very interesting. I would LOVE to take up a subject like English 286: Popular Literature - Romance.

Shoot, I probably wouldn't even mind sitting through the lectures and writing up those papers. I'd probably be far more interested in this subject than any subject I've ever taken or will take. *sigh*

Thanks for sharing this with us Fi!

6/27/2006 08:29:00 AM  
Blogger Kerri Wall pondered...

I don't know how to e-mail posts Holly...is it even worth it unless you own a Blackberry?

Glad you enjoyed Grace!

...Fi

6/27/2006 07:23:00 PM  
Blogger Rowena pondered...

Hey that's a cool blog...what a cool class to take, I would love to take a class like that!

And the BlogThis thing, I never noticed it either Fiona, so you shared that bit of news with me, woo hoo! hehe.

Hugs!

6/29/2006 08:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Allison Brooks pondered...

I really appreciate your post

4/17/2022 03:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

All content belongs to Fiona. All graphics made by Fiona unless otherwise noted. Please do not copy.